Friday, November 20, 2009

Its Becky Time! :o)

Hello! Wow, it has been such a crazy year since I have met Tom! My whole life has completely change for the better. I have never been so happy in my whole life. I finally feel like I have found my other half. Lets see ..What to say...I have been planning a wedding, moving into a new home, starting a new job and getting to know a whole new family. I think it is safe to say I am completely numb to everything right now and yet I am so happy words cant describe it. Tom and I have moved into our beautiful house and over time have turned it into a home where we can meet and be happy and one day raise a beautiful family. I can honestly say that I feel like my life is finally going in the right direction and all of my work has finally paid off in the end. I have butterflies in my stomach when I think about the fact that I am finally getting married...and not just married ...but getting married to the man of my dreams! I guess this blog is to basically say how happy I am that Tom and I have found each other and that we are starting our journey off together in the right time, the right place and for the right reasons. Now that I know Tom and I have a blog I will keep this updated :o) But for now...Its time to go snuggle with my Bunny!

xoxoxoxox
Becky

1 comment:

Georganne said...

Ha ha. I hope between the two of you, you are able to keep us updated! We live so far away, I love seeing and hearing about what you guys do!